Sunday, January 10, 2010

Work=Stress


This art journal page was actually done during December 2009. I had had a very stressful day at work and it was great to come home and put it all out on paper. Seemed to de-stress me and once I put it all out on paper it actually helped me deal with the situation. I posted this art journal page because I wanted to show that it is good to journal about the lows in life as well as the highs. Looking back I am glad that I did journal this page. I am still learning and growing when it comes to art journaling. The colors of the background are the colors associated with the logo of the company where I work. I hope you all enjoyed!!! Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!
    Thanks for responding.I love this art journal page, maybe you do realise it and maybe you don't but, the red which symbolises love but also anger is at the bottom, and the turquoise, which is the cool colour in the middle, and the yellow which is again a warm colour , at the top.I feel as though, even though you are frustrated about work, like you said, there is also something that is good in your work which balances the anger and the positiveness.
    Well this is how , as a viewer, I feel about your work and you already know that Art work can be so subjective, from one person to the other.It is great to be able to express yourself through your Art and Colour!This is something I do ALL the times.Glad to have found your blog and Im the first follower:)
    Wish you all the best and hope we can learn something new everyday.
    Take care,
    Tassy

    ReplyDelete