Sunday, January 24, 2010

Negativity

After a very negative day at work...I came home and let all the stress out in my art journal. One person can have a negative outlook and it can soon poison a group. Well negativity is just like poison and it can kill you....it can destroy your hopes, dream, and future. Soooo I choose not to partake in the negativity and I choose to speak positively.....after all I will receive back what I send out. So to all the negative people in the world......I wish you all the best but I will not partake in your misery!!!

2 comments:

  1. You made me smile! This is so so so true! Its like a plague, I mean negativity is! And I told my family that 2010 will be different for me , in so many ways and so far(I know we are not very further down the year, but...)I have managed to keep a positive mind and also, I have literally deleted all the 'negativity' in my environment and also got 'Rid' of all so called friends. I have realised, I really could do withouth wishy washy and time wasting people.
    So, I am with you on this, Thumbs up for Positivity!Let's run a campaign:) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I used to be in my job, it was drama central everyday. I hated to go to work, but then I changed positions and am out on the road, and still have to go there ocasionally, but I don't stay long, because of the negativity that breeds there each day. Yikes!! Found you through Art and Soul!! I will follow a happy person. Sharon

    ReplyDelete