Friday, January 1, 2010

It's A New Year!!!!

It's a New Year so what better time to start a blog?! I hope I can find the time to blog often. I have several blogs that I visit daily. I find so much inspiration from other blogs and so I am hoping that my blog can also inspire someone.
I hope to have more time this year to create more. I love to do paper crafts, art journal, make cards, and scrapbook. I just love to play in my craft room!!! I love to get my fingers and hands all stained with paint or ink. I rarely get time to do the things I love but this year I hope to squeeze in a little more time than the time I had in 2009.
So heres to my new blog and my new year!!! I wish much blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you and what a great resolution, to craft more. I have also told myself, I must make more time to craft and to video tutorials this year. I think I will commit to it and no matter how busy I get, I will find time to update my blog. I was on blogger before so if there is any questions at all regarding blogspot, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will try my best to help you.My previous blog is http://www.tassycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete